Chen Lian Pang, CEO of CapitalLand Vietnam Foundation works at the D’Edge project has damaged some surrounding houses. How do you feel about this matter? The safety and well-being of residents are our priority, and we are working closely with the authorities and third-party experts to investigate the matter. This concerns me a great deal, as if it is not resolved properly, it may affect our future developments and the overall investment outlook of Vietnam. Currently, based on the contractual terms between the developer and the main contractor, the developer has handed over the site to the appointed contractor for site management. Thus, all external parties, including the developer, would have to obtain permission to enter the site. Understanding that the site is surrounded by other structures, the developer has anticipated that the surroundings would be affected by the construction to a certain extent. Thus, insurance has been purchased to cover matters. Currently, the construction work has damaged six houses within the surroundings. Based on past experience, such collaterals are inevitable due to the nature of excavation work, especially during basement construction. As an experienced international developer, we have taken preventive measures to minimise such issues where possible. Can you… Read full this story
- South Florida residents receive free health services at Commissioner Joe A. Martinez’s 2018 Health & Safety Expo
- Johnson Law Firm: Improving Child Safety Should Be Kentucky’s Highest Priority
- Free child safety booster seat giveaway event in DeRidder
- Stemline Therapeutics Announces that FDA Accepts ELZONRIS™ Biologics License Application (BLA) and Grants Priority Review
- ‘Uphill battle.’ Effort to recall school safety tax struggles to collect signatures.
- Wolfe resigns from Zone 3 council, Liz Style will now lead safety group
- OPD shares school zone safety driving reminders ahead of school year
- Central Pa. districts discuss ways to improve school safety with new fundingYou may also be interested in...
- All-new 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia earns Top Safety Pick+ from IIHS
- Holcomb wants to boost funding for school safety
The safety and well-being of residents are CapitaLand's priority have 342 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.