At an online monthly Government meeting on April 1, the PM said the Government would continue to discuss and issue solutions to resolve difficulties facing business, boost public investment, ensure public security and order, and in particular guarantee social welfare. With complicated developments surrounding COVID-19, especially in the US, Europe, and Southeast Asia, PM Phuc said Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong has appealed to the Party, the armed forces, and the people to remain united in the fight against the virus. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the event. Touching on social distancing measures contained in his Directive No.16, the PM said these are aimed at protecting public health and include members of the public consciously keeping a safe distance apart from each other. Social distancing, he pointed out, does not mean introducing a lockdown or closing traffic. At the same time, the distribution of goods and production, especially of essential goods, medical equipment, and exports, must be maintained, along with normal export-import via sea and road as well as activities at home. The policy on 15-day social distancing is to prevent transmission of the virus within the community, he explained, adding that each person,… Read full this story
- Fraudulent Social Security calls now No. 1 phone scam: Senate report
- Freudian Slip? UK PM Smirks as Translator Calls Her 'Madam Brexit' (VIDEO)
- PM Modi to take call on economic revival steps
- Taylor Swift Fires Up Social Media Calling Tennessee Senator ‘Trump in Wig’
- CBSE 10th Board Exam 2020: Social Science preparation guide & time management tips
- Americans are losing millions of dollars to Social Security scams: "I just felt this gut punch"
- PM Narendra Modi gives Bal Shakti Puraskar to 49 children, says he gets inspiration from them
- Promises kept or broken? An analysis of PM Narendra Modi's Independence Day speeches
- Boomers Have Socialism—Why Not Millennials?
- View: Political critique of NPR misses its importance in social benefit delivery
PM elaborates on social distancing, calls for welfare guarantee have 334 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.