In her speech at the meeting, NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan said since the break out of the epidemic the entire political system has moved to undertake preventative measures in response to an appeal made by Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong. These steps have been set out by the government and the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, with all parties involved keen to actively check on the evolving pandemic situation nationwide and effectively control its spread as a means of protecting the health of local people. Therefore, amid the pandemic going through several complex developments, the nation has seen a decrease in terms of number of infections, in addition to a boost in the number of recovery cases, she said. Such achievements have earned praise from the World Health Organisation and other international partners, serving to demonstrate the sound policy and guidelines issued by both the party and the state. Moreover, the drastic and effective directions taken by the government and the Prime Minister, the joint efforts of the entire political system, medical staff, armed forces, business community, and people from all walks of life at home and abroad have been vindicated. The… Read full this story
- BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Ohio Sues 5 Drug Companies for Fueling the Opioid Epidemic
- Virus spreads to more Chinese cities, President Xi says containment is priority
- Climate crisis, epidemics and drug resistance among next decade's urgent health challenges, WHO says
- Malaria: global battle to contain disease set back as powerful drugs lose potency
- Presidential candidates rarely discuss California’s issues. They should at the next debate
- Last flight from epidemic-hit Wuhan: 'Everyone was wearing masks'
- EU may vote on forcing all smartphone makers to ship devices with similar charging port
- L&T Tech joins Qualcomm program for smart city solutions
- Modern Living with kathy ireland®: See ConTIPI Medical Introduce Their Non-Surgical Solutions for Women with Pelvic Floor Disorders
Law makers discuss solutions to contain COVID-19 epidemic have 340 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 8, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.