One more COVID-19 patient recovers, total hits 145 Patient number 155 has recovered and was discharged from the Bạc Liêu General Hospital on April 13. — Photo courtesy of the hospital One more COVID-19 patient has recovered and was discharged from Bạc Liêu General Hospital today, lifting the country’s total number of recoveries to 145. According to the Sub-Committee of Treatment of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, the recovered patient is patient number 155, female, 21, Vietnamese nationality. She was admitted to the hospital on March 23. During treatment, she was tested many times and all test results were negative for SARS-CoV-2 from April 3 to 9. The patient now has no fever, no cough, no breathing difficulties, no chest pain and is in a stable condition. She will continue to be isolated and monitored for the next 14 days. The sub-committee said there are 117 people being treated at 14 hospitals across the country, of which 22 have tested negative once and 16 have tested negative twice. As of this Monday morning, Việt Nam has reported 262 COVID-19 cases, of which 159 people returned from abroad (60.7 per cent) and the remaining 103 were secondary infection cases… Read full this story
- Mobile advertising grows strongly in Southeast Asia
- Can Southeast Asia’s largest mixed-use development revitalise Vietnam?
- Southeast Asia Hails World's First Multilateral Air Encounter Code
- Lucy Peng to step down as CEO of Alibaba’s Southeast Asia-focused Lazada
- Southeast Asia 2013 in Review: 'Pee Mak' Huge in Thailand, 'Iron Man 3' Lands in Myanmar
- Fox Picks Up Pay-TV Rights to ‘Iron Man 3’ for Southeast Asia, Hong Kong
- Southeast Asia forms film alliance
- Uber's new owner Grab rolls Ubereats-like service into Southeast Asia
- Southeast Asia seek cybersecurity deal with Russia after series of hacks
- Grab sets 2025 goals to use tech for good in Southeast Asia
Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 13 have 308 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.