Hanoi and 11 provinces/cities have been required to continue social distancing measures until April 22.
Many streets in Hanoi are crowded these days and people go shopping without keeping a safe distance from others although the city has been ordered to continue social distancing until at least April 22 because it is one of the 12 provinces/city nationwide that have high coronavirus infection risk.
|Many residents were waiting for traffic light in O Cho Dua street, Dong Da district.|
In some streets in Hanoi, even though selling non-essential goods is banned but these stores are open while the social isolation policy is in place.
|A motorbike repair store in Tran Phu street.|
Some motorbike repair stores and fashion shops in Tran Phu street are still open. In Ha Trung and Phung Hung streets, despite the temporary closure order, some coffee shops remain open.
|Coffee gatherings in Ha Trung street.|
|Local shoppers at supermarket|
In some supermarkets and convenience stores in Hanoi such as Big C, Vinmart, most of the clients were not aware of the safe distance, customers even jostled despite the regulations of supermarkets and convenience stores on keeping a safe distance of at least 2m from others.
|At Nam Dong wet market.|
The same situation is seen at wet markets. Most people only remind each other to disinfect, wear face masks, but keeping the safe distance from others is almost neglected.
In recent times, the authorities have fiercely checked and dealt with business establishments that deliberately ignore the Prime Minister’s order on social distancing. Many people and organizations are still stealthily operating. The authorities warn that with only a few people breaching the order, social distance would be in vain.
Photos: Le Nam (Kinh te & Do thi)
- Hanoi streets jammed as social distancing eased
- HCM City to extend social distancing period to curb spread of Delta variant
- With over 3,000 Covid-19 cases, HCM City vows to control outbreak by end of social distancing period
- HCMC extends social distancing as Covid-19 continues spreading
- HCMC Transport Dept seeks nod for taxi services during social distancing period
- Trump Extends Social Distancing Guidelines Through End of April
- Bustling HCM City is eerily quiet as social distancing is extended amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Seoul's social distancing goes to Level 2.5 on Tuesday
- NYC officials worry as locals abandon social distancing to go to bars and beaches
- Social distancing level raised across Korea as 332 new cases reported
- When social distancing hit, something magical happened in this Canberra neighbourhood
- Social distancing extended yet again as daily cases fail to decline
- 11 Nerdy Things You Can Watch and Read for Free While Social Distancing [Updated]
- Freedom Day: From masks to social distancing - what new rules come into effect on July 19?
- Socially distanced Eid in times of pandemic | The Express Tribune
- One year into pandemic, the art world struggles to survive the impact of lockdowns, travel bans and social distancing
- HCM City ensures social distancing does not cause scarcity of essential goods
- Two more cities begin social distancing due to raging Covid-19
- Several parts of Binh Duong begin social distancing
- Coronavirus: Shops reopen in Wales with social distancing
Hanoi streets still crowded in extended social distancing period have 503 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at April 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.