Major streets in the two biggest cities become busy with people gathering outdoors, some without wearing face masks.
Streets in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City have become busy with people and personal means of transports, just a couple of days before the national social distancing order is due to end.
|Thai Ha street, Hanoi at rush hour|
|At 17:00 on April 13, many people were driving in the intersection of Tay Son – Thai Thinh street, Dong Da street. After more than 10 days of shelter-in-place order, many left home.|
|The intersection of Tay Son – Thai Ha – Chua Boc street, one of the most crowed junctions at rush hour, was also filled with people again.|
|Dozens of motorcycles before the stoplight at Nguyen Xien – Khuat Duy Tien junction.|
|100% of drivers wear face masks.|
|Ton Duc Thang street, Dong Da district stays crowded, despite cold weather and stay-at-home order.|
|The intersection of Kim Ma – Dao Tan – Lieu Giai street at rush hour.|
|Cat Linh street filled with vehicles at 17:30.|
|High traffic in Chuong Duong bridge, heading from Hanoi's downtown to Long Bien district.|
Ho Chi Minh City
|At 17:30 on April 13, dense traffic on Dien Bien Phu street, in Ho Chi Minh City despite government's directive on social distancing for Covid-19 prevention.|
|Heavy traffic in Vo Thi Sau street.|
|The intersection of February 3 and Cao Thang street filled with vehicles.|
|Many residents doing exercises in Tao Dan Park.|
|More and more people flock to Nguyen Hue walking street. At an online meeting with the government on prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee proposed the Prime Minister continue extending the period of social distancing until April 30.|
- COVID-19: Christmas market shut down after hundreds of shoppers appear to break social distancing rules
- DJ slams city centre bar as hundreds queue with 'no social distancing'
- Shocking pictures show Wild Wednesday shoppers ignoring social distancing
- 'Rule-breakers will put us in Tier Three': Westminster MP issues last minute plea to Londoners to follow social distancing as city faces lockdown within days amid surging infection rates
- Outdoor Christmas Market in Tier 3 Nottingham is forced to shut after just 24 hours due to overcrowding as thousands of shoppers ignore social distancing rules
- Critics react angrily to large queues at Primark, and claim the mass hunt for bargains will 'spark another lockdown'- despite the lines being CAUSED by social distancing
- Think national, act local: localities gear up for Covid-19 fight
- England locks down: Drinkers spill onto the streets after pubs close for the final time as second national shutdown comes into force
- 'Off for a cooked breakfast and a pint!': Tier Two drinkers rejoice as lockdown ends while those in Tier Three are left pining for the pub - as landlords get set for busy day serving 'substantial meals'
- Shops get set for Wild Wednesday when national lockdown ends tomorrow with huge sales and longer opening hours - as desperate shopping centres enlist celebrities to urge people to 'shop physical' on the High Street
- America records ONE MILLION new COVID cases in just five days as Dr Birx hits out at governors who refuse to reintroduce the lockdowns that curbed the summer spread
- COVID police! Volunteers will patrol the streets in Pasadena and make sure everyone is wearing a mask outside as parts of California enter a three-week lockdown
- Yes, farmers’ markets are still open during the Bay Area’s stay-at-home order. Here’s what to know
- Boris Johnson brings in the Army to help roll out 'rapid turnaround' tests for Covid for 'whole cities within days'
- National lockdown had 'minor and short-lived impact' on coronavirus in London’s worst-hit borough Havering, warns public health director as city faces Tier Three next week – but mayor Sadiq Khan says toughest rules are 'not inevitable'
- 14-day Covid-19 quarantine not needed in many cases: experts
- Bay Area travel: What's allowed and what's not under new order
- From parties to pavements: Depressing video shows Schoolies 2020 revellers forced to sing songs on the street after covid restrictions banned night club partying
- Joe Biden to tell all Americans to wear face masks for his first 100 days in office
- The day I woke up to find my industry had vanished
Hanoi, HCMC streets crowded few days before scheduled end of national social distancing order have 691 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.