Grab increases financial support for their most exposed partners in Vietnam to alleviate the damage caused by the COVID-19 pandemic Quick action to protect health and safety of drivers Grab stays committed to looking after the health and safety of its driver-partners, thereby contributing to protecting the health of customers and the community. When the COVID-19 outbreak started in Vietnam, Grab took a multi-channel approach to raising drivers’ awareness and prevention efforts in line with the directions of health authorities. Also, Grab has launched several campaigns to protect the health of drivers and safety of the community, supporting the government’s fight against COVID-19. GrabFood has introduced “contactless delivery” to ensure hygiene and the health of customers during the COVID-19 crisis. Grab has also launched GrabMart, a grocery service on its app in Ho Chi Minh City. GrabMart is implemented in light of the government’s push for online shopping, providing safety options for local people amid the spreading pandemic. In addition, Grab fully comprehends the difficulties as well as the risks that drivers are exposed to and might expose themselves to during the outbreak. Thus, the company has teamed up with top-notch experts to make posters and leaflets about COVID-19 prevention measures for drivers and customers…. Read full this story
- 7 Simple Steps to Improve Your Health
- Tips on preventing and getting rid of mold to protect health and home
- Letters: Pay for C-470 project at pumps; Missing the point on emissions standards; Consider the context; The choice is clear: Safety measures should be mandatory (9/27/19)
- Sexual assault and harassment linked to long-term health problems for women, study says
- Grab-Uber merger has reduced competition and increased prices, says watchdog
- A Massachusetts law protecting transgender people is in danger of being repealed
- How to protect yourself from pollution as toxic air causes health problems surge
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Boeing Engineer, in Official Complaint, Cites Focus on Profit Over Safety on 737 Max
- Boeing engineer says 737 Max safety system was vetoed over cost
Grab steps up relief measures to protect health and safety of drivers during COVID-19 have 346 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.