Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at the meeting The meeting focused plans, scenarios and response to emergency cases related to COVID-19 nationwide, as well as social security policies to support those affected by the pandemic. The Government leader said the country is now only at the pre-emergency stage, and the enforcement of social distancing at present stops at persuading and urging the people to voluntarily and fully follow measures to protect themselves and their families, he said. About epidemic response scenarios, the PM requested more drastic actions to protect the lives and health of the people. He laid emphasis on the importance of social security, especially for the poor and the unemployed. This issue will also be tabled at the Government’s regular April meeting on April 1 morning. Source: VNA
- Politicians must see importance of Michigan’s major cities
- Las Vegas home prices rise fastest among major cities in August
- In Seal Beach, it takes a majority: City Council candidates face a January runoff
- Ukrainian Government Considers Hungarians to Be a Threat : Indybay
- Scooter use is rising in major cities. So are trips to the emergency room.
- Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson cites wins and shortcomings in speech to the city
- Swedish PM Lofven voted out by parliament_ new government unclear
- LA street vendors may get OK from City Council
- Emanuel gets book deal, will write on political vacuum being filled by cities
- LA City Council takes steps forward on new sidewalk vending laws
Government yet to consider lockdown of major cities: PM have 255 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.