The article titled “How Vietnam is winning its ‘war’ on coronavirus” from the German Broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW) said that when the disease was still confined to China and had not yet spread globally, the Vietnamese Government immediately took drastic measures to prevent the disease from spreading. The article cites an example when all of the people in Son Loi commune, Binh Xuyen district, Vinh Phuc province, were quarantined to prevent the spread of the coronavirus in early February. According to the article, the Vietnamese Government also thoroughly checked and monitored those who tested positive for coronavirus and their relatives. All of them were also placed under strict travel restrictions. The article stresses that anyone who enters Vietnam from pandemic-affected countries is quarantined for 14 days. It also mentions how schools across the country have been closed since the beginning of February, while the military has actively mobilized forces and vehicles to prevent the spread of Covid-19 pandemic. Photo for illustration The article reminded readers of Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s instructions in asking all agencies, industries, and provincial and municipal People’s Committees to control the disease. “This is evidence that expresses the spirit of solidarity among Vietnamese people… Read full this story
- Africa And The Global Media Imbalance
- Global and China Lactide (CAS 13076-19-2) Market 2016 Trends, Analysis and Forecast to 2021
- Positioning Your Business Globally For 21st Century Success
- Liberate Your Beliefs! Another Piece to Your Personal Success or Business Success Puzzle
- Motivational Training- Success Secret to the Size of Your Success Game- Got Game?
- What If Your Car Could RUN ON WATER?! You Can Fight Global Warming
- Globalization -- How To Prosper In Spite Of It
- Success -- A Secret and A Formula
- Why Not Take The Success Quiz Now?
- The Ingredients for Success
Global media hails Vietnam’s success in COVID-19 fight have 312 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.