Mr. To Hoai Nam, Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises, said that domestic enterprises have never encountered such difficult situations as currently. From January to February, enterprises faced difficulties due to the risk of raw material supply disruption. Many enterprises had to link to seek and share the sources of raw materials from other markets at higher prices. By the first half of March, when the sources of raw materials are basically enough to maintain the production of some industries, some countries temporarily halted the import of Vietnamese goods. Statistics in the first quarter of this year, the export turnover was estimated at US$59.08 billion, up 0.5 percent compared to the same period last year. There were eight products with export turnover above $1 billion, accounting for 70.6 percent of the total exports. Cell phones and components hit $12.4 billion; computers and components $8.2 billion; garment and textile $6.6 billion; equipment, machinery, and spare parts $4.7 billion. The export turnovers of footwear, wooden products, seafood, and aquatic products were from $1.6 billion to $4.7 billion. However, many enterprises concerned that export turnover will possibly decline in the second quarter of this year. According to Mr…. Read full this story
- Live Aid 1985: The Day the World Rocked
- Impeachment Probe Eyes Mulvaney’s Office in Early Effort to Hold Up Ukraine Aid
- Eight Times The Obama Administration Put Conditions On Foreign Aid
- $800 million in disaster aid to farmers hit by hurricanes
- Gulf states pledge $2.5 billion economic package to crisis-hit Jordan
- Amber Enterprises reports strong Q2 earnings; should investors buy, sell or hold?
- Pentagon left in the dark over delay in Ukraine aid, defense official testified
- Authorities Give ‘All Clear’ Signal on Suspicious Package Alert at EPA - Reports
- Why can’t we go back to pre-Jio pricing? It is possible but no one operator can do it: Sunil Mittal, Bharti Enterprises
- Ukrainians Contacted U.S. Officials in May About Aid Fears
Enterprises wait for aid packages have 328 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.