Uttar Pradesh’s GautamBuddha Nagar has recorded eight new positive COVID-19 cases on Saturday, taking the total number of COVID-19 cases in the district to 58 — the highest in the State, officials said.
An official release stated that four persons from JJ Colony in Noida’s Sector 5 have tested positive. A health department official said one person, who works in Cease-Fire Company, infected three of his family members. With this, the number of cases linked to the company has reached 31. Meanwhile, one person has been found infected by the virus in Noida’s Sector 135. Three persons from Sector 62 have been tested positive. Their details are being ascertained.
In Ghaziabad, a woman, has tested positive for COVID-19. The total number of cases in the city is now 14. N.K. Gupta, chief medical officer, Ghaziabad has appealed to all those residents who have visited the district after March 5to reveal their details by calling the Corona Control Centre. “FIRs would be lodged against those who do not disclose their details,” an official release said.
- China announces biggest drop in new COVID-19 cases
- Hope for China as report shows new COVID-19 cases falling
- Coronavirus: Hope for China as report finds new COVID-19 cases falling
- Coronavirus Recoveries Overtake New COVID-19 Cases in China for the First Time, Health Officials Say
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases since Feb 13
- South Korea reports 169 new COVID-19 cases; three more deaths
- New Covid-19 cases decline, but tracking method revised again
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 cases since February 13
- New COVID-19 cases, deaths in China drop to encouraging thresholds: health official
- New COVID-19 cases drop for 16 straight days outside Hubei
- Hanoi tightens supervision to detect COVID-19 cases
- Delhi hospital keeping two suspected COVID-19 cases in isolation
- Hanoi tightens supervision for timely detection of COVID-19 cases
- Two COVID-19 cases in Vinh Phuc show negative results for second time
- No suspected COVID-19 cases in Nigeria — NCDC
- COVID-19 cases in China fall for 2nd day
- COVID-19 cases on Diamond Princess ship rise to 355: Japan official
- China's Hubei Province Reports 14,840 New COVID-19 Coronavirus Cases and 242 New Deaths
- Coronavirus: Dozens more COVID-19 cases confirmed as Diamond Princess quarantine ends
- US Forces Korea Imposes Self-Quarantine Amid South Korea’s Uptick in COVID-19 Cases
Eight new COVID-19 cases in Noida have 350 words, post on www.thehindu.com at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.