Two dollar billionaires in the banking sector emerged in 2019, which also witnessed competition that led to big changes in the economy. The banking sector in 2019 saw a sprint to increase capital and attract foreign capital flow to meet international standards and upgrade banking technology. The selling of 603 million BIDV shares (BID) worth VND20.2 trillion ($870 billion) to KEB Hana Bank from South Korea was the most valuable deal in 2019. The share sale wrapped up in November 2019 after two years of negotiation. With the deal, BIDV became the biggest bank in the system with charter capital of VND40.22 trillion. M. Ha Vietnam banks thrive in 2019, profits exceed targets 2019 has been a good year for the banking sector. Most commercial banks performed well with profit results exceeding the targets set earlier in the year. Banks likely to enjoy big fat earnings again this year Though the fiscal year 2019 is yet to end, early reports suggest major commercial banks in Vietnam will enjoy big fat earnings this year.
- Banking sector reviews effects of Covid-19 pandemic, prepare for difficult year
- Banking sector will record robust year-end result — Magnartis Finance boss
- Banks that skirted India’s bad loans can’t escape lockdown
- Truck driver's daughter, 27, 'who posed as a Russian billionaire heiress' is indicted for 'swindling hundreds of thousands of dollars' as judge blasts her for 'showing no remorse and being more concerned about who will play her in the movie'
- Lebanon's besieged banks scramble to avoid near total wipeout
- RPT-UPDATE 3-British banks can withstand pandemic fallout on economy -BoE
- Bad loan ratio flat among large State-owned banks
- British banks can withstand pandemic fallout on economy: BoE
- British banks can withstand pandemic fallout on economy - BoE
- Coronavirus pandemic | Banks see a big jump in social media chatter as customers take to Twitter, Facebook
Dollar billionaires and hot competition in the banking sector in 2019 have 309 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.