In April, around 3 or 5 cold waves are expected to hit the Northern region.
Similar to the weather condition in the North, the Central provinces from Quang Binh to Phu Yen are forecast to suffer hail, powerful winds, thunderstorm, cyclone and lightning in the evenings from April 6.
Meanwhile, a roasting climate expands in the Southern and Southeastern regions including Ho Chi Minh City with the highest temperature of 36-37 degrees Celsius.
It is expected to last until the next couple days.
In the first ten days of April, the Madden Julian Oscillation (MJO) phenomenon driving rain will impact on the country’s weather condition of the volume of cloud, rain and wind, even change of sea surface temperature so drought and saline intrusion in the South- Central and Southern regions are getting more and more serious.
- Pittsburgh Weather: Marginal Chance For Severe Weather
- UK Weather forecast – Brits to be hit by flash floods and battered by thunderstorms as ‘biblical’ deluge continues
- UK weather forecast – Mini heatwave to hit Britain as ‘subtropical swell’ brings 26C days
- After rain reduces, Mumbai faces heat; pollution levels rise
- NYC faces 'explosive' coronavirus spread from cold weather, schools
- Severe Thunderstorms This Afternoon To Potentially Produce Damaging Winds, Isolated Tornado
Country faces severe weather as temperature rises, more cold airs hit have 264 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.