This is the seventh consecutive year that the festival has taken place at the park, planting thousands of trees. Canon Vietnam’s staff planing trees in response to the project “For a Green Vietnam” Also at the event, Cannon Vietnam held a question and answer contest for the participants. Launched in 2011, the project “For a Green Vietnam” at the national park has contributed to not only protecting the forest ecosystem, but also to raising young people’s awareness of environment protection through practical tree-planting in particular and meaningful social activities in general. So far, about 250ha of forest has been planted in different parks across the country. In the coming time, the project will be expanded to other areas nationwide to make them greener and more beautiful. Translated by Van Hieu
- Protecting Vietnam
- The Mysterious World Of Plants
- The Beaches of Vietnam
- Is the Chipko Movement Towards Forest Appraisal
- Policy reform is key to unlock Vietnam's M&A future
- South African Plants - Poverty Of Plant Life - Fynbos, Forest, Karoo, Grassland, And Savannah
- Red Leafed Plants: Evolution in Progress?
- What's the Difference Between a Forest and a Tropical Rainforest?
- Cable Splicing School, 40th Signal Battalion, 160th Signal Group, 1st Signal Brigade, Vietnam
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Global Warming - Using UAVs to Plant Trees
Cannon Vietnam pushes forest planting have 228 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.