British Ambassador to Vietnam Gareth Ward at Noi Bai International Airport (Photo: Twitter of the ambassador) Hanoi (VNA) – The British Embassy in Vietnam said on April 3 that amid the complicated developments of COVID-19, it is working closely with the Vietnamese authorities to provide consular support for affected UK citizens.British Ambassador to Vietnam Gareth Ward advised all UK citizens in Vietnam to regularly update travelling recommendations by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Ambassador Ward was present at Noi Bai International Airport on April 2 to learn about the situation. After learning that there remain available seats on flights to the UK, he wrote on his Twitter page that UK citizens should return home immediately when such flights are still operated. VNA
- Amway Vietnam provides assistance to combat COVID-19
- Vietnam Airlines flies back Chinese citizens
- The Wombles come out of retirement to join 180 MPs backing Mail's Great British Spring Clean to rid the UK of rubbish
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia confirmed as Vietnam F1’s supporting race
- UN chief urges world community to provide more support for Afghan refugees
- US Defence Agency That Provides IT Support for Trump Compromised in ‘Data Breach’ – Report
- UK Foreign Office Advises British-Iranians Against Travel to Islamic Republic
- Coronavirus: UK trying to contact Britons who left cruise ship in Cambodia
- Brexit: UK looks to keep visa-free travel from EU
- UK weather: Tornado warning issued as Storm Ciara batters UK with '100mph winds'
British Embassy in Vietnam provides consular support for UK citizens have 249 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.