They brought the nationwide discharges tally to 144 by Friday afternoon, including five earlier in the day.The patient released in Ho Chi Minh City is “Patient 204,” a 10-year-old Vietnamese boy. He returned to Vietnam from Turkey on March 15, a day after he’d flown to the Turkish capital of Istanbul from Prague, capital of the Czech Republic.He was quarantined on arrival in HCMC and tested Covid-19 positive on March 27. He was treated at the HCMC Children’s Hospital.There was a emotional reunion after the boy, who does not speak much Vietnamese after having living abroad most of the time, cried and hugged his mother. “Patient 204,” a 10-year-old boy, hugs his mother after being discharged from the HCMC Children’s Hospital, April 10, 2020. Photo by VnExpress/Hung Pham. His mother thanked doctors and nurses for taking care of her son “with all of their love” and helping her family “overcome such a dark period.””Patient 135,” discharged from Da Nang Hospital, is 27-year-old Nguyen Tra My, a native of the northern city of Hai Phong.She had left the Danish capital of Copenhagen on March 19 and transited in Doha (Qatar) and Bangkok (Thailand) before landing March 21 in Da Nang on Bangkok… Read full this story
- Dengue claims two lives in Ernakulam district, 19 cases confirmed so far
- 11 chargesheeted in radio jockey murder case
- OncBioMune to Commence Phase 2 Trial of ProscaVax for Early Stage Prostate Cancer Patients
- Heart patients may be at higher risk of early death due to loneliness
- Loneliness may increase risk of early death among heart patients
- Active Outdoors: Mastering the 24-hour backpacking vacation
- Bay Area doctor suspended after incident with patient goes viral
- Brutal murder by patient was 'avoidable'
- Sixteen purportedly catches H1N1 from patient at Ho Chi Minh City hospital
- AIDS patients sue Gambia’s ex-president Jammeh over fake cures
11 patients discharged, active Covid-19 cases down to 111 have 315 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.