Many businesses have been forced to give workers time off work, especially at weekends due to reduced demand caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Workers face salary cuts as firms fight to survive amid COVID-19 At present, the nation is home to over 55 million employees, of which approximately 15 million currently work for businesses, with more than 9 million working in cooperatives or individual non-agricultural establishments, according to a recent report regarding the impact of the COVID-19 on the country’s employment situation conducted by the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs. Elsewhere, the number of employees working in enterprises in other sectors has climbed to 8.8 million workers. According to a recently released report by businesses, due to the effects of the COVID-19 epidemic, roughly 10% of firms have been forced to narrow down their production scale in February, whilst the figure rose to 15% at the beginning of March as a result of the complicated nature of developments regarding the COVID-19 epidemic. Evidence for this can be seen by looking at enterprises in the textile and garment sector who have had to reduce the hours of nearly 2.8 million workers, while many other businesses have implemented other… Read full this story
- Government Workers Face Car Cuts. Or Not.
- Arjun Tendulkar faces compliment and criticism from Twitter after U-19 selection
- GM Salaried Cuts To Reach 10k, UAW Drags Heels On Retiree Health Care
- The Latest: Cut line keeps dropping amid red scores at PGA
- Callum Smith on facing George Groves: 'Every fight has been aiming towards this one
- Opel workers agree pay cuts
- New VW boss warns workers of "painful" cuts
- Facing Production Shutdowns, Volkswagen Fights Back Against Suppliers
- Padres' Wil Myers takes grounder to face, suffers cut to nose
- Who Has The Highest Salary In The 2018-19 NBA Season? LeBron James, Steph Curry Or Kevin Durant?
Workers face salary cuts as firms fight to survive amid COVID-19 have 315 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.