Later in the year, Hau Giang Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company became a subsidiary of Japan’s Taisho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd after the latter acquired an additional 20.6 million shares in the former to increase its stake to 50.78 per cent. — Photo baodauthau.vn Last year, VinaCapital’s flagship fund, Vietnam Opportunity Fund (VOF), invested US$25 million in a private hospital operator, Tam Tri Medical Joint Stock Company. The deal gave VOF a stake in the company, which owns a hospital each in HCM City, Dong Thap Province, Nha Trang City, and Da Nang City with a total 500 beds and more than 700 employees. Also last year, South Korea’s Sun Medical Centre acquired Nha Khoa My and went down in history as the first buyer of a Vietnamese dental clinic. Later in the year, Hau Giang Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company (DHG) became a subsidiary of Japan’s Taisho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd after the latter acquired an additional 20.6 million shares in the former to increase its stake to 50.78 per cent. The Vietnamese healthcare market has been seeing foreign investors inject trillions of dong in merger and acquisition (M&A) deals. In 2018, Hoan My Medical Corporation, backed by Singapore firm Richard Chandler, bought… Read full this story
- Tension in Middle-East spooks market; what should investors do?
- Asian markets rise as investors shift attention from US-Iran conflict
- Brokerages hope for more capital in VN stock market
- Paris Rendez-Vous Market So Far Unscathed By Local Strike Action Say UniFrance & French Sales Agents
- Foreign fund flows may drop on risk-off sentiment in EMs
- NDF market crackdown, Raghuram Rajan effect helping rupee stabilise: Experts
- Sebi for deepening forex market to curb NDF-driven volatility
- Việt Nam’s path to emerging market status
- Bank stocks push markets up
- Brokerages hope for more capital in stock market
VN healthcare market, a big draw for investors, foreign and local have 309 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.