The Health Ministry announced five new COVID-19 cases in Vietnam on March 17 evening, bringing the total cases to 66.
A quarantine area for COVID-19 patients
The 62nd patient is an 18-year-old Vietnamese students returning from the UK on March 16 on a flight of Vietnam Airlines which landed in Van Don airport, Quang Ninh province. Testing at the airport showed he was positive for SARS-CoV-2 and the result was confirmed later. He is now hospitalized at the Vietnam-Thuy Dien Uong Bi hospital in Quang Ninh, in stable health condition
The 63rd case is also a Vietnamese student returning from the UK. After her flight landed in Noi Bai airport, Hanoi, on March 15, she was tested and confirmed to be positive for the coronavirus. The 20-year-old girl is in stable health condition and being treated at the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases No2.
The 64th patient is a 34-year-old woman residing in Ho Chi Minh City. She travelled from Switzerland through Dubai to Vietnam on March 12, and was taken to a concentrated quarantine facility on March 16. She tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on March 17, but showed no symptoms.
The 65th patient, who resides in Ho Chi Minh City, had contact with and worked together with the 45th and 48th patients on March 7 and 10. The 28-year-old woman was taken to a concentrated quarantine facility on March 13, and confirmed to have contracted the coronavirus on March 17.
The 64th and 65th patients are now hospitalized in the Cu Chi acute respiratory disease hospital. They are both in stable health condition.
The 66th case, also a resident in Ho Chi Minh City, flew from Pennsylvania, the US on March 14 to Toronto (Canada) then Taiwan (China) and arrived in Vietnam on March 16. Tests the same day confirmed the 21-year-old woman was infected with SARS-CoV-2. She has so far showed no symptom.
As of 19:00 of March 17, the number of COVID-19 cases in Vietnam was 66, with 16 patients already cured.
The Ministry of Health on March 16 evening announced the latest case of COVID-19, the 61st, in the country.
- Bi-Vocational Ministry - Some Thoughts on Full-Time Ministry and Secular Employment
- Family Health Policy - An Outlook
- Mind-Body-Spirit Wellness And The Search For Powerful New Health
- Free Health Insurance For Self Employed?
- What is Affordable Health Insurance?
- Total Knee Replacement - Computer-Navigated Orthopedic Surgery Solution in a Tri-State "First"
- Health Insurance Terms and Definitions
- The Functional Medicine Model and Health Information from Dr Mark Hyman MD
- Better Service Equals Better Health
- Looking for Light in the Mental Health Care Wilderness
- CRM in the Lord's House - The New Business Trend For Ministry
- Fatigue - Declining Levels of Sleep and the Effects on Health and Productivity
- New XO Laptop Design Is Unveiled
- Caroline Flack delightedly announces she's set to host Channel 4's controversial new series The Surjery after doctors accuse show of 'glamorising' cosmetic procedures
- To Your Berry, Berry Good Health
- Ford Motor Company - Case Study
- Health Center Staff In Lead Role Preparing Their Campuses for Pandemic Flu
- Legal Nurse Consultant Jobs in New York - How Far Can Your Salary Go?
- Women's Health Care in Pakistan
- Health Biz In A Box - An In Depth Review
VN Health Ministry announces five new COVID-19 cases, totaling 66 have 514 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.