Though artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning have been making clear progress, Vietnam’s businesses remain skeptical about them. According to lecturers from RMIT University, AI applications in Vietnam are still in the early development stage, so there is still time to draw up plans and get ready for breakthrough features of the technology and fully exploit the benefits AI can bring. AI can be used to segment customers by analyzing their outstanding features and online behavior. This technology can improve language analysis capability to support applications such as chatbot, translation, and handwriting recognition. He said AI can be used to segment customers by analyzing their outstanding features and online behavior. This technology can improve language analysis capability to support applications such as chatbot, translation, and handwriting recognition. Thanh Mai A tasty social networking site using artificial intelligence A social network site geared towards lovers of food is proving popular since its launch in Vietnam. Technology helps Vietnamese enterprises fly high Bui The Duy, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology talks to Vietnam News Agency about the novel ideas of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Everything from Build: Microsoft drives AI further into the edge, security to the forefront
- Elon Musk ‘exactly wrong’ on AI: Ex-Google chief
- How now, smart browser? AI takes up residence on the web client
- Opinion: The world of AI is still taking baby steps
- The AI future is now: 5 ways Google wowed at I/O 2018
- Yes, Work Is Changing, But Is AI The Real Reason Why?
- Do you know what’s in your data? The power of AI will unlock hidden value for businesses
- Tech leaders seek more focus on AI at White House summit
- Tiny problem: Plan to build tiny home park in Warner met with skepticism
- IIIT-D Facilitates a Smooth Transition of Information Age into Intelligent Age with a Unique Summer School on AI
Vietnam’s businesses still skeptical about AI applications: RMIT have 323 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.