At the dialogue (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam and Russia sought measures to step up their bilateral ties, and discussed regional and international issues of share concern during their 11th strategic dialogue on diplomacy, defence and security in Hanoi on March 6. The dialogue was co-chaired by Vietnam’s Permanent Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son and First Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia Vladimir Titov. The sides highlighted the trustworthy and close relationship between the two countries and peoples, and rejoiced at the positive developments of the Vietnam-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership over the past time. They said diverse activities have been held within the Vietnam Year in Russia and the Russia Year in Vietnam (2019-2020) to mark the 70th anniversary of the bilateral diplomatic ties and the 25th anniversary of the signing of the treaty on fundamental principles of the Vietnam-Russia friendship. Officials also reviewed the implementation of high-level agreements reached during official visits to Russia by Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in 2018, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan last year, among others. The two sides affirmed their resolve to maintain and push the dynamic growth momentum of cooperation across spheres,… Read full this story
- Party official lauds US business community’s role in bilateral ties
- Vietnam, Russia promote collaboration in crime combat
- Indo-Pak bilateral ties subject to approval from PMs of both countries: Ganguly
- Vietnam, UAE seek to expand trade, investment links
- Chile, China vow to promote bilateral ties
- Corporate Gifts - Ideal Way to Build Ties!
- John Durham, AG Barr's special Russia investigator, obtained Blackberry's tied to mysterious prof
- Russia Seeks to Cement its Role as a Power Broker in Syria by Deploying Troops
- Vietnam wants to further boost relations with EU: PM
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
Vietnam, Russia seek ways to enhance bilateral ties have 309 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.