Vietnam has imported 1,500 tonnes of pork from a Russian company. According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the pork imported from the Miratorg Group arrived at Cat Lai Port in Haiphong City and Phuoc Long Port in HCM City. Miratorg Group’s pork production The batch has been quarantined and is waiting for distribution to the market. The ministry added that in the coming time, Vietnam will also import another batch of 2,000 tonnes of pork. Up to 15 Vietnamese companies will distribute the pork imported from Miratorg Group, including Nhieu Loc Ltd. Co. with 1,100 tonnes. By March 15, Vietnam imported nearly 25,300 tonnes of pork, up 205% on-year. Of the figure, the import from Canada accounted for 29.35%, followed by Germany with 19.43%, Poland with 11.83%, Brazil with 9.98% and the US with 5.53%. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said that the import is necessary to help gradually reduce pork prices in the country which are still high. Meanwhile, many localities are also focusing on developing new pig farms.
- Pork price must be stabilised: Trade Ministry
- Animal feed supply sparks concern about pork shortage
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25 (updated hourly)
- EVFTA to grow Vietnam’s fertilizer industry
- Saudi Arabia gets physical with Russia in underground oil bout
- Teleconferences talk COVID-19 prevention, treatment in Germany, Russia
- RDIF CEO Dmitriev Underlines Importance of Joint Putin-Trump Statement for Russian-US Bilateral Ties
- Russia Should Boost Investment, Human Capital to Sustain Growth - World Bank
- “Vietnam We Thank You–Việt Nam Cố Lên”: Touching messages from expats
- Bipartisan U.S. Senate report backs spy agencies' findings on Russia
Vietnam imports 1,500 tonnes of pork from Russia have 277 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.