The Vietnamese government has demanded the implementation of social distancing all over the country, including a ban on public gatherings of more than two people, to fight the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) epidemic. The entirety of Vietnam will practice mandatory social distancing from April 1 to 15, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said in a directive issued on Tuesday. “Households are advised to keep a distance from households, villages from villages, communes from communes, districts from districts, and provinces from provinces,” according to the directive. Factories have to be disinfected while workers are required to wear face masks and keep a safe distance from one another. Everyone is requested to stay home and only go out under absolutely necessary circumstances such as trips for food, medicine, emergency care or for working at essential businesses, factories, and services that have been allowed to continue operating. Citizens are required to maintain a minimum distance of two meters in social interaction, the prime minister said in the directive, insisting that the government bans any gathering of more than two people outside public offices, schools, hospitals, and in public spaces in general. It is highly recommended that everyone voluntarily declare their health status, take… Read full this story
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam on sale for £20.69 / $26.99 / €25.19
- Pentagon to Lift Ban On Transgender People in the Military
- Vietnam bans online discussion of current affairs
- Vietnam bans payments in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Vietnam to publicly shame e-commerce frauds
- Banned on Facebook: how the social network tackles controversial topics
- 'Hell is Other People': Anti-social media to keep you alone
- SNL's Donald Trump takes travel ban case to 'People's Court'
- Five Hand Gestures to Make You a Better Public Speaker
- Use the Rule of Three to Identify Toxic People You Should Try to Avoid
Vietnam bans public gatherings of over two people in nationwide social distancing over COVID-19 have 305 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.