Việt Nam women’s football team has retained its dominance in the region. Photo thethaovanhoa.vn HÀ NỘI — The Việt Nam national women’s football team has fallen three places in FIFA’s March world ranking but still tops ASEAN region. A two-leg loss of 7-1 to Australia in the Tokyo Olympics’ playoff cost Việt Nam eight points and dropped them to No 35. The US still dominate the world, followed by Germany and France. The ranking puts Việt Nam at No 6 in Asia, with Australia, North Korea and Japan making up the top three. The Southeast Asian Games champions Việt Nam are still No 1 in Southeast Asia. Thailand are second with Myanmar and the Philippines close behind. VNS
- The Women’s World Cup’s Other Inequality: Rich vs. Poor
- Women’s World Cup Preview
- Women's World Cup: Who will challenge the USA?
- A #MeToo Wave Hits Global Soccer as the Women’s World Cup Begins
- City of Light could use some sparkle for FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Germany tops Nigeria, reaches Women’s World Cup quarterfinals
- In Women’s World Cup Origin Story, Fact and Fiction Blur
- U.S.A. vs. France: Live Updates from Women’s World Cup
- Dutch reach first Women’s World Cup final, will face U.S.
- Photos: USA wins 2019 Women's World Cup
Việt Nam women No 35 in world, top in ASEAN have 237 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.