ISRAEL ADESANYA retained his middleweight title against Yoel Romero by a unanimous decision – but boos rang out from the Las Vegas crowd.
Though beforehand Zhang Weili beat Joanna Jedrzejczyk to keep her Women’s Strawweight title in one of the greatest fights in UFC history. Both fighters have been taken to hospital after the gruesome thriller.
- Adesanya defeated Romero on all three judges scorecards
- Xhang beat Jedrzejczyk by split decision in thriller
- Jedrzejczyk out of hospital after suffering huge hematoma
Follow ALL of the latest reaction from Vegas below…
- Viewers guide: Is it Adesanya's time, or will Whittaker solidify legacy?
- UFC 234 loses headline bout before show; Robert Whittaker has hernia
- UFC 216: Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee is a great fight with great drama
- The UFC Octagon returns to Atlanta after three year absence
- Boise Cascade Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results
- LHC Group Announces Fourth Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Amedisys Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2018 Financial Results Issues 2019 Guidance
- The Octagon Returns to Atlanta after three year absence
- Protruding Breasts! Acidic Pulp! #*@&!$% Senators! McCarthyism! Commies! Crime! And Punishment!
- GCU soccer players accuse women's coach of ruling 'by fear'
- 'We just had to survive': LSU basketball strives Texas A&M with major goal still in sight
- ‘My son will not just wear a toe tag’: 233 Milwaukee families seek justice while killers remain free
- One city. Five years. 233 homicides without a suspect held accountable in court.
UFC 248 – Adesanya vs Romero LIVE RESULTS: Joanna Jedrzejczyk OUT of hospital after head injury, Adesanya RETAINS title have 802 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.