What you need to know
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr launched a while back on consoles and PC.
- The expansion adds a new region and brings back dragons.
- The next chapter of the game takes you to Skyrim and lets you explore Blackreach.
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr can be purchased for $40 through the PlayStation Network.
The Elder Scrolls Online is popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) which has garnered a strong player base over the years. A large part of the game’s success can be attributed to a steady influx of new content. Towards the beginning of June 2019, The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr launched on consoles and PC and it added dragons to the game. However, gamers missed the lands of Skyrim the most.
At The Game Awards 2019, Bethesda revealed that The Elder Scrolls Online will be heading to Skyrim. This has been a long-requested update, and it’s great to see that it’s finally happening. The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor focuses on half of Skyrim, but the highlight of the experience has to be the ability to explore the fabled city of Blackreach.
Blackreach has always been an enigma for those who explored Skyrim. For me, it was a terrifying location that I didn’t want to explore at first, but then couldn’t get enough of when I started walking around the various towers and hallways. There are so many secrets, but it seems like The Elder Scrolls Online gives it even more importance.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor hits PC in May, but console owners will have to wait until June to get their hands on the latest expansion. However, there’s a little surprise in store. Start today, you can experience a bite-sized portion of the Greymoor campaign by participating in the free Greymoor Prologue quest, available to all players. It looks like a lot of fun and I can’t wait to hear how you like it. Bethesda was kind enough to give us early access to the title and it’s amazing.
- Humanity shines in Amazon's poetic sci-fi fable Tales From The Loop
- Best Psychic Readings Online: 5 Most Accurate Psychic Reading Sites of 2021
- Marlon’s ordeal over April’s online abuse in Emmerdale is scarily real for parents
- Last year was hard. This year feels harder. Exploring the empathy gap of 2021
- PS5 vs. Xbox Series S | Digital Trends
- Everything Announced at the 2020 Game Awards | Digital Trends
- New World Preview: Amazons ambitious MMORPG shows some great potential with some brilliant ideas
- Feardemic Names New CEO As It Welcomes More Investors For Its "Aggressive Expansion Plans"
- The 25 most popular video games in America
- Best Open World Games for PlayStation 4 in 2021
- All the free Nintendo Switch games
- Trolls: Starve Them or Feed Them?
- Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) on iOS: Everything you need to know
- How Loneliness Makes You Worse at Social Interaction
- We Asked for Examples of Election Misinformation. You Delivered.
- Games Inbox: PS5 sales lead, Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator, and Call Of Duty: Vanguard hype
- Where to start with the works of Neil Gaiman
- The 13 Best Xbox One Games Prove You Don’t Need To Upgrade Yet
- VIDEO: Lesbian kisses to skinny dipping – Scarlett Johansson's sexiest scenes on film
- Here Are All the Games That Support Nvidia’s RTX Ray Tracing | Digital Trends
The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor lets you explore fabled Blackreach have 735 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.