BEIJING, March 17 (Xinhua) — A number of overseas political parties have recently expressed gratitude to the Communist Party of China (CPC) for sharing China’s experience and practices in its combat against COVID-19.
While making an effective effort against the novel coronavirus epidemic at home, China has been committed to international collaboration, injecting confidence and strength into the global fight of the disease, they said in messages addressed to the International Department of the CPC Central Committee.
Buya Tulga, general secretary of the Mongolian People’s Revolutionary Party, said the international community should learn from China’s experience and practices in fighting COVID-19.
At the difficult moment of the virus outbreak, Xi Jinping, general secretary of CPC Central Committee, has made wise decisions that has led to a series of strong measures to be taken in China, and China’s combat of the disease has set a fine example for the ongoing global fight, he said, adding the CPC’s call for countries to make a concerted anti-virus effort to handle the current difficulty is warmly responded and supported by the international community.
Ace Magashule, secretary-general of South Africa’s ruling African National Congress (ANC) party, said they are moved by the CPC’s timely experience-sharing following the significant progress made in China’s fight against COVID-19, which shows the CPC’s high sense of responsibility for safeguarding the global public health security as well as building a community with a shared future for mankind.
China’s experience will be instructional to South Africa in its coping with the virus, and the ANC is willing to work with the CPC to jointly safeguard the international public health security, he said.
Maria Rizzotti, president of Italy’s Parliamentary Association “Friends of China”, said Italy has updated its anti-virus measures based on the advice from the Chinese expert team dispatched to her country.
The Italian people are grateful for the CPC outlining China’s anti-virus practices in its letter — an embodiment of the notion in Xi’s proposal of building a community with a shared future for mankind, she said, who meanwhile voiced the confidence that Italy and China will jointly defeat the virus, with their friendship to grow stronger as time goes by.
Mohsen Rezaee, secretary of Iran’s Expediency Discernment Council, expressed his sincere thanks to China for its support for Iran’s epidemic prevention and control.
Saying that enhancing the Iran-China friendly cooperation is a significant way to tackle the current challenge, Rezaee said that the Iranian side expects to benefit from China’s remarkable battle against the coronavirus, and expand cooperation with China in joint anti-virus efforts.
Yemeni Socialist Party General Secretary Abdulraham Al-Saqqaf said that the measures that China has taken embodied its strong governance capacity and the great importance that it has attached to the lives and security of the general public, and demonstrated its extremely high moral standard and tremendous courage.
China’s experience and practice will play an important role in combating the epidemic across the world, he added.
Chairman of the EU-China Friendship Group in the European Parliament Jan Zahradil said that at present, Europe has become the epicenter of COVID-19 worldwide, and China’s experience in carrying out rapid and precise detection of the virus, and providing adequate protection for the medical staff will provide the most efficient help for Europe to combat the epidemic.
Zahradil added that China’s generous help fully proved that China regards the European Union (EU) and its member states as its true strategic partners.
He expressed his hope that the EU and China could join hands to win the battle against the epidemic, and together usher in a new era featuring a closer EU-China relationship.
Iraklis Tsavdaridis, executive secretary of the World Peace Council, said that China’s epidemic prevention and control has entered a new phase, with the number of confirmed cases decreasing and economic recovery gaining momentum, adding that China’s professionalism, scientific methods and strong organizational and mobility ability in fighting the virus has won respect globally.
Tsavdaridis said that at this critical moment when the epidemic is spreading to other countries and areas, all governments should learn from China’s experience and outcomes in combating COVID-19.
- RPF, Communist Party of China to deepen ties
- CHINA: Openness for Greater Prosperity, Innovation for a Better Future
- What China's president Xi's extended tenure means for Africa
- Xi Jinping’s two conflicting visions of China
- Pak-China pledge to work for regional stability through SCO: Khawaja Asif
- China wants to stick to ‘right path’ of bilateral ties with India: Beijing
- What's inside made-in-China electronics should worry federal customers, study says
- Maintaining Peace in Border Areas Essential Pre-requisite for Smooth Ties, India Tells China
- Five ways China's past has shaped its present
- VN, China issue joint communiqué
- Vietnam, China issue joint communiqué
- CPC’s 18th National Congress begins
- President calls for deeper VN-China political trust
- Foreign Firms Under Fire Over Taiwan, Tibet References
- ‘China will try to avoid trade war with US but will retaliate if it must’
- Peace on border a must for ties, India tells China
- China says it wants to stick to ‘right path’ of bilateral ties with India
- China’s Xi: Statesman, strongman, philosopher, autocrat
- Swaraj meets Wang, discusses India-China ties
- The Chinese Communist Party Is Setting Up Cells at Universities Across America
Roundup: CPC praised by foreign parties over sharing China's anti-virus experience have 875 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at March 18, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.