Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc asks for improved and fair wages for all workers during a meeting of the National Wage Council’s central steering committee in Hà Nội on Wednesday. — VNA/VNS Photo Thống Nhất HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc has asked for reforms to wage and social insurance policies, and for relevant ministries and sectors to reach a consensus on the issue to ensure improved and fair wages for all workers. Speaking at a meeting of the National Wage Council’s central steering committee in Hà Nội on Wednesday, Phúc set a date of July 1, 2021 to begin conducting salary reforms. He asked the Ministry of Home Affairs to complete calculation methods, which will serve as a basis for designing payrolls and ensuring the new wages equal basic salaries plus allowances. The PM also stressed the need to streamline administrative procedures and restructure State budget spending, saying this needed urgent action. He requested the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs to closely follow Resolution No 28-NQ/TW on reforming social insurance policies and the Law on Social Insurance to plan adjustments to pension payments, especially for people who retired before 1995. The PM also asked for special attention to adjusting support policies for people with meritorious services to the country’s revolution and… Read full this story
- Foreign workers to pay social insurance
- Are deaths due to coronavirus covered by life insurance policies?
- Coronavirus insurance policy to go live next week
- Simply Save podcast | Tax Special: How the right insurance policies can help you save taxes
- PM Phuc lauds army’s role in COVID-19 fight
- PM Phuc calls for great public support in fight against COVID-19
- Most coronavirus-hit UK firms not protected by their insurance policies
- Partial withdrawal from life insurance policy reduces sum assured
- How nominations work in insurance policies, bank accounts, shares, mutual funds, PPF
- Coronavirus In Allegheny County: Port Authority To Implement Social Distancing Policy On Vehicles
PM Phúc urges for reforms to wage and social insurance policies have 348 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 5, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.