Senior Colonel Do Phu Tho (second from right), Vice Editor-in-Chief of the PAN, receives the gifts Speaking at the event, MSTI’s Deputy Director Senior Colonel Duong Nhat Dan held that the liquid was made by the institute’s scientists and it is approved to be used in the prevention of the coronavirus. Up to now, the Institute has made and given 5,000 liters of antibacterial liquid to many different units such as the Border Guard Command, the Hanoi Capital Military Command, and others. In turn, Senior Colonel Do Phu Tho, Vice Editor-in-Chief of the PAN, thanked the givers for their meaningful gifts, and stressed that the newspaper’s personnel will continue promoting information dissemination on pandemic prevention and control in the time to come. Translated by Song Anh
- Sacramento Report: Brace Yourself for Another Round of Vaccine Fights
- How to make Decadent Liquid Truffle Hot Chocolate
- Canada’s Jeff, “The Liquidator” working with Don of Storage Wars to Toronto’s Historic and Beloved Addison’s Inc Auction
- Coal to Liquid Fuel Market Share, Supply, Demand 2019-2025
- The Man in The High Castle Wraps Up with Jeff The Liquidator Overseeing the Sale of Significant Memorabilia
- Liquid Biopsies Conference 2019 (San Diego, CA, United States
- Liquid Detergent Global Market Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin Forecast To 2025
- Hotel owners voice concerns over Pan Am Plaza project to state lawmakers
- H.E.B. pan recalled due to laceration hazard
- ACETO Receives Court Approval of “Stalking Horse” Agreement to Sell Rising Pharmaceuticals to Shore Suven Pharma, Inc.
PAN receives antibacterial liquid to fight COVID-19 have 265 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.