The decision was taken by the city’s Food Safety Management Board as part of efforts to contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus.From now until April 15, all food and beverage establishments can only serve takeaway customers or switch to online business. Owners and employees must strictly follow regulations on disease prevention and food safety and keep a minimum distance of two meters between two people.Establishments processing readymade meals and canteens of businesses still operating normally should reduce the number of people eating at the same time and absolutely ensure all safety regulations decreed for the Covid-19 pandemic.Earlier HCMC authorities had ordered all its restaurants with a capacity of 30 people or more, barber shops, pool clubs, gyms and beauty salons to suspend operations starting March 24.Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc also banned crowds of more than 20 people and ordered all localities to close non-essential businesses, including massage parlors, karaoke bars, tourist sites, entertainment venues, movie theaters, beauty salons and beer shops until April 15.The two biggest cities in Vietnam, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, have shut down bars, karaoke parlors, dance clubs, gyms, barber shops, spas and movie theaters.The nation has recorded 169 infections so far, six… Read full this story
- On the new eatery in Delhi that serves only three dishes
- 'Which joker thought this was a good idea?': Deliveroo customers vow to boycott takeaway app over its plans to charge a 'service fee' on ALL orders - including for those with free delivery subscriptions
- New Karachi eatery sells 'fish from the sea straight to your plate'
- Saigon’s last public writer still active at age 89
- Selena Gomez tells fans off for trolling Hailey Bieber and Madison Beer after they nearly crossed paths with the singer at Craig's
- Key takeaways from first week of Donald Trump’s Senate trial
- Ant McPartlin RETURNS to Saturday Night Takeaway after two-year absence as he and Declan Donnelly return to their pop star roots with musical first trailer
- The most important takeaway of the impeachment trial
- Takeaways from Day 3 of Trump's impeachment trial
- Top takeaways from the start of the Trump team's impeachment defense
Only takeaways, Saigon tells eateries have 368 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.