Eighteen infections linked to Bach Mai Hospital, which was isolated starting Saturday, have been detected to date. The hospital in Dong Da District is one of the largest sources of Covid-19 infection in the country.Of Vietnam’s 188 confirmed coronavirus cases so far, 28 have been discharged after treatment.Many of the currently active cases are Vietnamese nationals returning from Europe and the U.S. and foreigners coming from the same regions.Starting March 22, Vietnam has suspended entry for all foreign nationals, including those of Vietnamese origin and family members with visa waivers and halted all international flights from March 25.The Covid-19 pandemic has killed more than 31,700 people in 199 countries and territories.
- Number of new HIV infections declines, but many still unknowingly positive
- We need 'a steady supply' of new homes in our National Parks, says Michael Gove adviser
- Vietnam to raise nation brand value by 20 percent annually
- Say ELO and welcome to new rankings and Uefa Nations League competition
- Crowds fall silent across Australia, New Zealand and Commonwealth nations
- New rules mean bigger National Lottery prizes from today
- Intrepid explorer launches new book to raise funds for homeless
- French-born tennis player dreams new career with Vietnamese nationality
- New campaign to raise awareness about criminal scams
- New campaign to raise awareness of hate crime
Nine new coronavirus infections raise nation's tally to 188 have 225 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.