“Patient 183”, a 43-year-old reporter, resides in Cau Giay District, Hanoi. She interviewed a French man, 58, on March 12 who later became “Patient 148”. The man then had yet to be found positive for the coronavirus. She is the country’s first infected reporter. Eighteen infections linked to Bach Mai Hospital, which was isolated starting Saturday, have been detected to date. The hospital in Dong Da District is one of the largest sources of Covid-19 infection in the country.Patients numbering 185 and 188 are related to the Bach Mai Hospital and the Truong Sinh Company, which provides food and logistic services to the hospital, respectively.”Patient 185″, 38, resides in Hanoi’s Hoai Duc Disitrict. He underwent treatment for eight days at the hospital. On March 19, the patient came back home. He started coughing on March 24 and had his samples taken which showed him positive for the virus on March 29. ”Patient 188″, a 44-year-old employee of the Truong Sinh Company, came into close contact with another staff of the firm who later became “patient 169”. The patient had a cough and sore throat on March 22. Previously, she had left Hanoi for a family gathering on March 14 and later returned to work at the… Read full this story
- Facial Recognition, Potent New Policing Tool, Raises Alarms
- Apple’s new AirPods case could charge your iPhone in a pinch
- The new Totallee cases for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR are transparent and slim.
- Incipio, Kensington, and UAG join Surface Go party with new rugged cases and covers
- Be Quiet gives two new PC cases the silent treatment at Computex
- Grab an all-new Nomad case for iPhone XR, iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max
- Apple quietly introduces new iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands
- These are the new iPhone cases' spring colors, matching Apple Watch bands in tow
- New Apple case shows iPhone XR’s true colors
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Charity Case raises over $500,000, now on consoles
Nine new coronavirus cases raise nation's tally to 188 have 330 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.