Corporate Newspaper suspended after reporter tests positive for Covid-19 The Saigon Times Monday, Mar 30, 2020,18:11 (GMT+7) Newspaper suspended after reporter tests positive for Covid-19The Saigon Times A health worker sprays disinfectants. Vietnam News, the English-language daily under Vietnam News Agency, will suspend publication of its print edition for 16 days, starting from March 31 – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Vietnam News, which is Vietnam News Agency’s English-language daily, will suspend publication of its print edition for 16 days, starting from March 31, as one of its employees, a female journalist, has tested positive for the coronavirus, sparking fears of transmission at the workplace. Several employees at the news agency who have had close contact with the infected journalist will isolate themselves at home or be quarantined at medical facilities, leading to the suspension, according to an announcement released by Vietnam News on March 30. Meanwhile, its online version remains available at the website vietnamnews.vn. On March 29, the Ministry of Health reported 14 new coronavirus cases, including the 43-year-old journalist. She is the first journalist in the country to be infected with the coronavirus. The journalist, confirmed as the 183rd case, on March 12 interviewed the 148th case, a 58-year-old Frenchman who entered… Read full this story
- Smart Traveller advises which countries to avoid due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Coronavirus latest: Brazil's Bolsonaro tests positive, media reports
- Coronavirus COVID-19 disrupts everyday life for all Italians, not just in Lombardy
- British tourist dies in Bali from COVID-19, Indonesian authorities under pressure over coronavirus response
- Brazilian official who met Trump tests positive for COVID-19; US Prez, Irish PM greet with 'Namaste'
- Coronavirus and sports: Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta tests positive
- Coronavirus and sports: First Bundesliga player tests positive
- Việt Nam confirms 35th case of COVID-19
- British, German men test positive for COVID-19, VN's tally reaches 57
- Vietnamese PM orders strict penalties for people deliberately concealing Covid-19 symptoms
Newspaper suspended after reporter tests positive for Covid-19 have 319 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.