Around 25 flights are transporting some 2,600 people from abroad to Noi Bai International Airport today. Among those, 1,200 are Vietnamese nationals from Covid-19-ravaged areas.
Passengers at Noi Bai International Airport
The airport received 1,911 people on Thursday with 734 Vietnamese and 10 foreigners sent to quarantine areas. On March 18, Noi Bai International Airport served 2,364 people arriving from abroad. Among those, 1,069 Vietnamese nationals and 35 foreigners were monitored. After arriving at the airport, passengers who come from Covid-19-affected areas will be sent directly to quarantine zones for taking health declarations and testing samples. Meanwhile, those who are not from the Covid-19-ravaged areas are required to fill in the health declarations at the airport distributed by the airport staff. After submitting the health declaration to the airport staff, these people have to undergo an automatic temperature check. Airport security will check their passport. Anyone who is found to have transited in a country which is also affected by Covid-19 will be quarantined in line with Vietnamese regulations. Those who have suspected symptoms such as fever will be examined by the Hanoi Disease Control Centre and even moved to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases.
- SGGP Newspaper continues to provide 10 tons of rice to Covid-19 hit people
- COVID-19 Hit Wealthy Countries Especially Hard; Nursing Homes Are One Reason
- Government launched $1.14b support package to help COVID-19 hit workers
- Politburo agrees to provide further assistance to COVID-19-hit workers and businesses
- Second wave of Covid-19 hits poultry sector
- OVs support national COVID-19 vaccine fund
- OVs contribute VND 6.2 billion to national COVID-19 vaccine fund
- Vietnamese Government launched $1.14b support package to help COVID-19 hit workers
- A Simple Way to Save Lives as Covid-19 Hits Poorer Nations.
- Tokyo 2020: IOA slams Japan for rules on COVID-19 hit countries
- In worst-hit African nation, Covid-19 vaccines are halted and hospitals hit capacity
- Haryana Deploys Veterinarians in Isolation Wards as Covid-19 Hits Rural Pockets, Doctors Demand Insurance Cover, Safety Gears
- Private Hospitals Fleece Patients in COVID-19 Hit India, Flout Rules of Govt's Medical Insurance
- Mondelez Kinh Do donates more than VND5 billion worth of products to front-liners and people in COVID-19 affected areas
- Military deploys forces to COVID-19-hit localities
- Covid-19 hit KE ward the hardest
- Bitcoin slips as dollar rises; COVID-19 hit poor hardest
- COVID-19 hits 4,479 more in PH; current patients now at 50,037
- Vietnam government launches US$1.14bil support package to help Covid-19 hit workers
- COVID-19 hits routine immunisation
More Vietnamese nationals from Covid-19-hit areas flying to Hanoi have 400 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 20, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.