HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 31 March 2020 - Kerry Logistics Network Limited (‘Kerry Logistics’ or together with its subsidiaries, the ‘Group’; Stock Code 0636.HK) today announced the Group’s annual results for 2019. Group’s Financial Highlights Revenue increased by 8% to HK$41,139 million (2018: HK$38,139 million)Core operating profit increased by 17% to HK$2,765 million (2018: HK$2,364 million)Core net profit increased by 4% to HK$1,374 million (2018: HK$1,326 million)Profit attributable to the Shareholders increased by 55% to HK$3,788 million (2018: HK$2,440 million)Integrated Logistics (IL) business recorded a 15% increase in segment profit to HK$2,435 million (2018: HK$2,111 million)International Freight Forwarding (IFF) business recorded a 13% increase in segment profit to HK$622 million (2018: HK$549 million)Proposed final dividend of 18 HK cents per share, to be payable on Thursday, 18 June 2020Dividend Payout Ratio, excluding special dividend, is 34% (2018: 32%)KUOK Khoon Hua, Chairman of Kerry Logistics, said, “2019 was a challenging and turbulent year. Global economic growth weakened considerably as international trade disputes dragged on and Mainland China’s GDP growth slowed down. Social unrest in Hong Kong further impacted the local economy and affected consumer confidence. Despite the weak product demand and lower productivity worldwide, we registered growth in revenue, core operating… Read full this story
- RPT-Siemens to give shareholders 55% of Energy business spin-off
- Siemens to give shareholders 55% of Energy business spin-off
- Fiat Chrysler, Peugeot to withhold 2019 dividend payout
- James Hardie profit up but no dividends
- Opportunities from tickers with high dividend yield
- RPT-Coronavirus rout spurs China investors to dividend plays
- Dividends have disappeared this year. Will they ever come back?
- Dividend cuts no big deal for institutional investors
- Mahindra Logistics Q4 results: Net profit falls 59% to Rs 10 crore
- General insurers’ incurred claim ratio improves
Kerry Logistics Profit Attributable to Shareholders Up 55%, Dividend Payout Ratio Increased to 34% have 287 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.