During a Monday evening campaign stop in Dallas, Texas, Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden said Robert "Beto" O'Rourke will "be the one who leads" Biden's gun control push.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) March 3, 2020
O'Rourke, for his part, endorsed Biden for president, saying , "The man in the White House today poses an existential threat to this country. To our democracy. To free and fair elections. And we need somebody who can beat him. And in Joe Biden, we have that man."
O'Rourke referenced the June 17, 2015, attack on Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina. He talked of Biden listening to a family member of one of the victims of the attack, then responding with words that had "the power to heal." He said that following the August 3, 2019 El Paso shooting, "I felt Joe Biden healing us."
AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins , a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins . Reach him directly at [email protected] . Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange .
- Joe Biden Uses Law Enforcement Memorial to Push Gun Control, Police Reform
- Joe Biden 2020: What a Democratic Presidential race win means for America
- Russian President Vladimir Putin says relations with Joe Biden "working and stable"
- Biden to have audience with pope, attend G20 summit
- Texas Democrats call for Biden visit and say time is now to turn Texas blue
- Biden likely to tap Robert Califf to return as FDA head
- Joe Manchin's "good friend," union leader Cecil Roberts, says eliminating fossil fuels is a deal breaker
- Biden honors fallen police: Being a cop today 'harder than it has ever been'
- As domestic challenges pile up, Biden is quietly winning on the international stage
- Jill Biden campaigns for McAuliffe in Virginia
- Biden's IRS proposal could mark the end of privacy in banking
- Biden giving stiff-arm to press interviews
- Crunch time: Biden faces critical next 2 weeks for agenda
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Altria - Biden: We will fix nation's problems
- More Lead-Tainted Water in Michigan Draws Attention to Nation’s Aging Pipes
- US election results: Does Trump or Biden have the easier path to victory?
- Biden says policing is as hard as ever, vows reform
- Former National Intelligence Director: ‘I’m Concerned’ About Biden’s China Policies, Not Backed By Intel | The Daily Wire
- School counseling, job training the focus of latest violence-prevention effort in East Baton Rouge
- Congress must act swiftly to tackle the American clean water crisis
Joe Biden Taps Beto O'Rourke to Lead Gun Control Effort have 476 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 3, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.