As of March 20, more than 2,000 people have been place in quarantine at concentrated establishments in Hanoi city.
Two student dorms in Phap Van – Tu Hiep residential quarter and the premises of Hanoi High Technology Vocational College will be used for mass isolation of people that come overseas to prevent Covid-19, Kinh Te & Do Thi reported.
|Student dorms in Phap Van – Tu Hiep residential quarter. Photo: Le Hieu|
The quarantine area at Hanoi High Technology Vocational College includes 80 rooms enough to house 800 people.
The college's gymnasium will be the location for the health workers and logistic staff.
Meanwhile, building A1 in the Phap Van – Tu Hiep new urban area, located in Hoang Mai district, has a total of 252 rooms that can accommodate 2,000 people.
Hanoi will arrange one preventive medicine team and two health assurance teams (15 people) on duty here.
As of March 20, Hanoi has 26 active coronavirus-infected cases, the largest number in Vietnam. Over 2,000 people have been place in quarantine at concentrated establishments in the city.
- TISD sets new elementary zoning boundaries
- Brand Heiress Victoria Lacoste Sets New Projects With Her Banner Edelweiss Film Productions
- Clinton And Trump to Usher in 'New Mass Movement' in US Politics?
- Hyundai Sets New Distance Record With The Nexo
- Milky Way's mass mostly made up of dark matter, new research into the galaxy reveals
- New film based on famous epic poem has contemporary twist
Hanoi sets up two new mass quarantine establishments have 227 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 20, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.