The Ha Noi Department of Industry and Trade has planned four scenarios to ensure sufficient supply of goods for people in quarantine zones amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
Nguyen Duc Chung, Chairman of Ha Noi People’s Committee, worked with Ha Noi Department of Industry and Trade and businesses to prepare goods to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic in the capital city.
Accordingly, in the first scenario, which covers one isolation area in a district with the number of residents in concentrated quarantine totalling 200 to 2,350 for 14 days, the trade of goods will remain as normal.
In the second scenario, in which there are many isolation areas in one district, with the number of people in the quarantine area of between 1,000 and 12,750 for 14 days. Shopping activities will also remain as normal.
The third scenario occurs when there are more than 20 infected cases and quarantine areas in many districts. The number of people quarantined will total between 2,000 and 127,500.
Goods must be constantly regulated throughout the day in the city’s distribution systems.
The fourth scenario is more than 1,000 people infected with the virus and all 30 districts hosting quarantined areas.
The number of residents in quarantine is between 30,000 and 382,500 for 14 days. Some enterprises’ production and business activities might have to temporarily cease.
In this case, demand for goods will increase sharply over a number of days, while storage in the city might be exhausted.
The city will need to mobilise goods from neighbouring provinces and cities.
The department has directed suppliers and manufacturers to ensure goods for distribution systems and the needs of residents.
Supermarkets such as Big C, Hapro, Intimex, Seika Mart and many others have increased the number of reserve goods by 300-500 per cent for essential supplies. — VNS
- Best-Case Scenarios for Every Team at the NBA Trade Deadline
- Fixing conference championships could solidify College Football Playoff for good
- Red Bull: Honda are making good progress
- Real Estate Bubble – Has it Inflated or Bursted?
- Monson: Should Utah rest its stars against BYU? Nick Saban has the answer.
- Total Performance King- Hot Rod Girl: Part IX
- Down To The Wire – CRM Tech
- The AMSOIL Great American CT Tour
- Build a TH200-4R For 1,000 HP
- Unai Emery Says Arsenal Still 'Need' Aaron Ramsey's 'Focus' and 'Performances'
- Gas Prices: Oops, They Did It (to Us) Again
- Shed's Buying Guide: Land Rover Discovery 3
- FMIA Week 13: Packers Fire McCarthy in Merciful Move For Coach, Team
- What They’re Saying: Scott Dixon, Chip Ganassi talk about new deal, future going forward
- Driven: 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance Is Charged With Appeal
- GM Performance Parts CT525 – Inside GM’s New CT525
- 6 Business Plan Templates to Start Your Business
- Different Hot Rod Magazines And Books- Required Reading
- What lies ahead for the Dodgers in the offseason
- 2016 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron First Drive Review
Ha Noi outlines four scenarios for goods supply during pandemic have 448 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.