Representatives of the Defense Trade Union Board present flowers to the researching group The group has made a Real-Time Fluorescent RT-PCR test to detect the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). The test kit has contributed to supporting the pandemic prevention efforts in general and showcased the capabilities of military medical personnel and scientists in particular. On behalf of the mission, Colonel Nguyen Dinh Duc, Head of the Defense Trade Union Board congratulated the research group on its success, stressing that it is not only the pride of the Military Medical Academy but also the pride of members of Defense Trade Unions in the whole military. The research will be proposed to the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor for an extraordinary reward and the certificate of Creative Labor. Translated by Trung Thanh
- Last minute Christmas deals: Amazon shoppers are snapping up this MyHeritage DNA Test Kit for just £49 right now (that's a saving of £26)
- Home DNA-Testing Kit Leads To Arrest Of Accused Cold-Case Rapist
- Maren Morris Shares Heartwarming Gift Given to Her by Busbee's Family
- What could North Korea's 'Christmas gift' to the US be?
- Police launch probe into HIV testing strip cut
- Teachers Day 2019 : Unique Gift Ideas That You Can Choose For Your Favourite Teacher
- From a coffee table that doubles as a speaker to a ring that stops snoring - the ultimate Christmas gifts for gadget-lovers (from just £9.99)
- Great gifts for coffee lovers: Yeti, Aerolatte, Ember and more
- 20+ Holiday 2019 Beauty Gift Sets You'll Want to Give
- 9 Father’s Day Gadget Gifts Your Dad Will Love
Gifts given to SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit’s makers have 270 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.