Tiki, the giant e-commerce site, has an Online Book Fair with a number of promotions until the end of March. (Photo Courtesy of Tiki) HCM City (VNS/VNA) – Vietnamese e-commerce platform Tiki has reported an increase of 15 percent in sales since the beginning of February, saying in a newsletter it indicates the significant increase in shopping needs since the COVID-19 outbreak began. It made a comparison with the last two months of 2019, highlighting the fact that the fourth quarter was a shopping festival on all e-commerce platforms. The remarkable growth means there are 3,000-4,000 orders a minute, it said. The most purchased products since the beginning of February are masks, wet towels and air purifiers. “Besides controlling the prices of products, we also strive to ensure supply, particularly hand sanitizers, since cleaning hands is considered one of the most effective disease prevention methods recommended by medical experts and doctors,” Ngo Hoang Gia Khanh, vice president of corporate development at Tiki, said. The first two months of 2020 also witnessed a 1.5-fold growth in Tiki’s book sales year-on-year. The five bestselling categories have been literature, self-help, children, economics, and manga. Some others have also been selling, such as books… Read full this story
- Will Vietnamese e-commerce platforms Tiki and Sendo soon merge?
- New e-commerce platform to boost trade and ties with Africa
- Home delivery of liquor allowed in Mumbai, shops can use E-Commerce platforms
- E-commerce firm Tiki tables proposal to loosen IPO rules
- Best e-commerce platforms in 2020: website software for an online store
- Dr Reddy’s reports 76% growth in Profit After Tax at 764 crore in 4th Quarter
- China's coal industry reports steady growth in 2019
- As e-commerce platforms resume ops gradually: Parents crowd aisles for kids' clothes
- Tiki migrates to Google Cloud
- E-commerce titans step up fake product fight
E-commerce platform Tiki reports unusual growth in February have 310 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.