Demon Slayer is one of the series fans cannot miss nowadays. After making its anime debut last year, the fantasy series has become one of Japan’s leading most popular series on film and in print. As Demon Slayer continues to amass fans from around the globe, more people than ever are eager to see what comes from the anime’s first-ever film, and its producer wants all of those fans to know things are going well with the project.
Ahead of Anime Japan’s original start date, the producer of Demon Slayer spoke with TOKYO FM about the anime. It was there Yuma Takahashi assured fans all is well with the film.
According to translator AnimeTV on Twitter, the page confirmed Takahashi and his team “worked on the production of the film on an ongoing basis.”
“That is to say after the last scene of the anime, he had continued the sequel) they decided to make a film for the best and what is the most correct for the sequel to the anime. The production progresses every day with very good quality. The film will be released this year,” the translator shared.
Looking over these details, it seems like the Demon Slayer team has been very busy. The show might have wrapped its first season awhile back, but its crew never left Tanjiro and Nezuko behind. The plans were in place for the Mugen Train movie before the first season ever wrapped which gave fans the chance to roll into production. Now, all fans have to do is wait for a release date to go live, and fans of Demon Slayer could use the good news these days.
And if those fans cannot wait for an update, they can keep themselves plugged into Demon Slayer in other ways. For one, the series is available to watch all over again through sites like Crunchyroll, and its manga has been licensed by VIZ Media. You can keep up with new chapters of Demon Slayer weekly thanks to the publisher’s simulpub of Weekly Shonen Jump!
Are you excited to check out this movie for yourself later in the year? Let me know in the comments or hit me up on Twitter @MeganPetersCB to talk all things comics and anime!
Did you know ComicBook.com has a Pokemon podcast? That’s right folks, A Wild Podcast Has Appeared is available every Thursday bringing you the best breakdowns of the week’s biggest news from Jim Viscardi, Megan Peters & Christian Hoffer. Catch the newest episode right here or subscribe on iTunes today!
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.
- Netflix movie recommendations for January and February 2022: Emma, Greed, Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy and MORE
- Prabhas & 'Saaho' Team Thank Other Producers, Directors For Shifting Release Date Of Their Films!
- 18 Sundance Movies We Can’t Wait to Watch (from Home)
- The BlackBerry Key2 shows why software updates really matter | Digital Trends
- UP Fighting Maroons’ Ricci Rivero’s 1st movie starrer almost 3 years in the making
- Claire Foy may be funny, but Saturday Night Live doesn't give her much chance to prove it
- Sundance Review: James Ponsoldt Directs Young Girls Coming Of Age Movie ‘Summering’
- City Of Monrovia: City Manager's Update | January 21, 2022
- Kangana Ranaut gives major fitness goals with latest 'pilate session' snap
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! Gashmeer Mahajani: You Can Make Your Mark If You Have Your Own Confidence And Aura
- The Best Fitness Apps for the iPhone for 2022 | Digital Trends
- The Batman’s Robert Pattinson 'haunted' by joke that enraged fans
- Evan Rachel Wood Documentary Joins Sundance Film Festival 2022 Lineup
- Why Aren’t There More Women Working in Audio?
- 12 Novel Adaptations That Should Get a Do-Over Reboot
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Johnny Depp’s Jack Sparrow ‘bravest performance ever’ – Rob Lowe
- BBC licence fee set to be scrapped, but what will replace it?
- Meat Loaf, ‘Bat Out of Hell’ Singer and Actor, Dies at 74
- Belmondo Is Daredevil in 'Up to His Ears'
- ‘Sharp Stick’ Review: Lena Dunham’s Third Major Act Is Her First Disappointment
Demon Slayer Producer Gives Update on 'Mugen Train' Movie have 675 words, post on comicbook.com at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.