At the event Speaking at the event, General Kien highly valued the support of Russia for Vietnam over the past time, considering it the manifestation of the comprehensive cooperation between the two countries and the two peoples. Particularly, the Russian Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare in association with the Russian Embassy in Vietnam handed over a mobile laboratory to the Vietnam-Russia Tropical Center in order to support the center’s epidemiological surveillance and its diagnosis of dangerous animal-to-human diseases. The vehicle has been used effectively during the prevention effort against the novel coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, he stressed. General Kien also expressed his hope that the medical supplies would help protect the staff of the Russian Embassy in Vietnam amid the COVID-19 pandemic, contributing to enhancing the friendship between the two countries in general and the two militaries in particular. For his part, Mr. Bublikoy Vadim Vladimirovich thanked the Vietnam Ministry of National Defense and stressed that these meaningful gifts in the context of the complicated development of the COVID-19 pandemic are the effective support to the Russian Embassy in the pandemic prevention. Translated by Trung Thanh
- Armenian defense ministry presents details over upcoming participation in Noble Partner 2018 drills in Georgia
- Russian Embassy: Butina Allowed Phone Calls First Time Since Start of Detention
- Yulia Skripal rejects Russian embassy offer of consular assistance
- Russian Embassy in UK Links Low Number of Russian Pupils With Russophobia
- Russian Embassy in UK: Rapid Cremation of Amesbury Victim Raises Concerns
- Politicians condemn Russian Embassy criticism of tribute to WWII battle
- Russian embassy asks for meeting with Boris Johnson over 'situation in Salisbury'
- Indian Defense Ministry Website Hacked
- Russian Embassy Asks London About Message Intercepted After Skripal Attack
- Brexit boss Dominic Raab insist food and medical supplies won’t dry up in No Deal Brexit
Defense ministry presents medical supplies to Russian Embassy in Vietnam have 315 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.