The symbol of Cambodia, Angkor War in Siem Reap. — VNS Photos Hồng Minh By Hồng Minh The essence of a good holiday really is experiencing new things. Getting to see places you’ve never seen before, learning about cultures you would never normally discover, and of course, visiting new countries. The beauty of a road trip is that you get to do this not once, but twice. And of course we had the pleasure of seeing more of the country I call home. There were definitely mixed emotions as we left Laos via National Highway 13 that took us to Cambodia’s National Highway (NH) 7. On the one hand, it was sad to leave such a fabulous country, but our excitement levels were reignited as we passed through the Trapaingkriel International Border Checkpoint. Cambodia here we come. First things first, we needed a Cambodian sim card – an essential tool to make sure you stay online to navigate via map apps. One US dollar was enough to buy a sim, a further $5 would give us plenty of data for a week. Our road trip on NH7 started with a short section of a small red dirt road outside the border… Read full this story
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looks incredible as she poses in a black bikini and gold silk kimono for snaps from her Utah road trip with her BFF
- 7 Summer Road Trip Budget Tips
- Bay Area mom who took pandemic road trip missing after a month
- 17 lessons from a family road trip in the time of Covid
- Devastating scenes at the site of a crash where a 16-year-old boy was hit and killed by a car while crossing a road on his bike
- A Reinvigorating California Road Trip Amid the Pandemic
- Instagram travel influencers share US road trip plans as coronavirus pandemic continues
- 5 ruthless road-trip games inspired by classic adventure The Oregon Trail
- How Safe Is A Road Trip Home To See The Family?
- From Easy Rider to Sightseers: 10 of the best road trip movies
Crossing Indochina Road Trip - Part 3: Exploring Cambodia have 350 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 13, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.