(CNN)Nearly a third of the world’s population are living under coronavirus-related movement restrictions after more than 487,000 people were infected by the virus and more than 22,000 died, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University. Almost 118,000 people have recovered. Here’s all the latest news: US stimulus bill: The Senate voted to pass a $2 trillion economic relief package, which will go to the House next. US cases have topped 65,000, with over 930 fatalities. New York is the epicenter of the country’s outbreak, with known cases there doubling every three days. California’s cases are also doubling every few days, while officials have warned that San Francisco could reach New York levels. Spain reels: The country has now recorded more deaths than China — only Italy has more. The total number of infections in Spain is inching closer to 50,000, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University, with more than 3,600 fatalities. Related stories Rebel-held Syria braces for coronavirus “tsunami” Dyson to produce 10,000 ventilators for UK hospitals Track the spread of the coronavirus Live updates on the coronavirus Markets struggling: US stock futures are stumbling, even as the US moves closer toward passing a $2 trillion stimulus bill…. Read full this story
- Blogger Takes Few Moments Every Morning To Decide Whether To Feel Outraged, Incensed, Or Shocked By Day’s News
- Watch Amazing Man With Autism Draw an Entire City—From Just 1 Glance
- Did the NY Daily News’ Graphic Cover Image of Alton Sterling Go Too Far?
- If You Like Digg, You'll Love Ask's Big News
- Sky News Raw: What you might have missed from live behind-the-scenes newsroom broadcast
- Sky News' Alex Crawford reminds journalists not to 'give up' after missing out on ISIS teen bride scoop
- Topix Transforms Into Community Generated Local News Site
- Google News-Wave Update: Media Websites Surfing the Winner Tide -
- Here Is The First Glance At The Facelifted 2014 Chevrolet Camaro
- Your at-a-glance guide to 7 major platforms
Coronavirus news, at a glance have 329 words, post on edition.cnn.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.