British national Graham Buckley has spent the last decade offering free swimming lessons to children in Hue, where he lives happily with his wife, Hoang Thi Lieu. As the founder and director of Hue Help, a non-profit organization that provides free swimming classes to schoolchildren in Hue, as well as training sessions for swim coaches, Buckley has helped thousands of children stay afloat. According to the provincial People’s Committee, the organization has given lessons to more than 3,000 students and 100 primary school teachers in Hue, a city in central Thua Thien-Hue Province, since 2016. Now, with support from local authorities, Hue Help hopes to expand its mission to reduce drowning deaths in the summer and rainy seasons through a new project called the Swimming for Safety Initiative. The organization’s work has been lauded on Hue’s official website, which stated that provincial leaders “acknowledge Hue Help for creating practical activities for children in Thua Thien-Hue over the years.” The appreciation is reciprocal. Buckley himself knows that much of his organization’s success is due to support from the provincial People’s Committee, whom he thanks for their help so he and his wife “can keep doing [their] favorite thing in Hue for a… Read full this story
- Where to Find Private Swimming Lessons For Your Busy Schedule?
- Swimming Lessons For Beginners - How to Get Started
- Swimming Lessons are the Best Choice For Your Kid
- Swimming Lessons For Adults - It's Never Too Late
- Adult Swimming Lessons - Never Too Late to Start
- How Baby Swimming Lessons Are Beneficial For Your Child
- The Benefits of Swimming Lessons For Toddlers
- Crucial Swimming Lessons For Babies
- Swimming Lessons For Kids - Choosing the Right Instructor
- Swimming Lessons - How to Swim Backstroke
British national offers free swimming lessons in Hue have 302 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.