Currently, Bach Mai Hospital has provided hand sanitizers at positions which are at high risk of exposure such as elevators, doors, among others.
The Hanoi People’s Committee has requested the High Command of Chemicals under the Ministry of National Defense to disinfect Bach Mai Hospital after three people were confirmed positive with the coronavirus in the hospita, Tien Phong Online reported.
|Bach Mai Hospital in Hanoi|
Hanoi's government also informed citizens who had been to Bach Mai Hospital for the past 14 days to self-quarantine at home and immediately notify local authorities and health authorities if they show signs of Covid-19 symptoms.
Besides, all the hospital's staff and health workers, as well as patients who are being treated at the hospital will be tested for coronavirus.
The hospital has recommended that everyone entering the hospital should have their body temperature checked and wear face masks.
Currently, the hospital has provided hand sanitizers at positions which are at high risk of exposure such as elevators, doors, among others.
Bach Mai Hospital's Infection Control Department has coordinated with the Hanoi Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to sterilize the hospital's campus.
Two nurses working at the hospital were confirmed positive with the coronavirus on March 20, becoming the first medical staff in Vietnam infected with the virus. In addition, a 66-year-old female patient in Lai Chau province were found to be positive with the virus on March 24 after weeks of treatment at the hospital.
Hanoi now has 50 active coronavirus-infected cases, the largest number in Vietnam.
- HCMC hospitals on high alert amid threat of new Covid-19 transmissions
- Ho Chi Minh City health department convenes urgent meeting with hospitals given 2 new COVID-19 cases
- Doctors call for help for young father
- TCPVN in 2020 Generating positivity and more energy through social responsibility initiatives
- Flight attendant flouting quarantine regulations could face criminal charges
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 7
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 6
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 4
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 3
- SAPA Thale Is Contributing to Repelling the Peak Wave of Covid-19
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 12
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 9
- Ho Chi Minh City quarantines 235 people in contact with 2 COVID-19 patients
- Covid-19 vaccine: best keep the ‘free’ market out of it
- Oregon doctor and his staff REFUSE to wear face masks during the pandemic calling coronavirus 'a common cold' - despite state governor and medical board ruling that medical staff must cover their faces
- Hà Nội sets up centre for disease control
- Health Ministry holds urgent meeting after domestic COVID-19 case found
Bach Mai Hospital in Hanoi to get disinfected after more corona infections found have 407 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.