Participants at the 26th ASEAN Economic Ministers’ Retreat (Photo: VNA) Da Nang (VNA) – The ASEAN Economic Ministers (AEM)-ASEAN Business Advisory Council (ABAC) Consultation and the 26th ASEAN Economic Ministers’ Retreat were held in the central city of Da Nang on March 10 with the participation of hundreds of ASEAN economic ministers, officials and ABAC experts. Delegates highly appreciated Vietnam’s thorough preparations for the events. Suresh Kaliyana Sundram from Malaysia said Vietnam had prepared very well for the meetings from security check systems, body temperature measurement, and helpful epidemic prevention instructions. Maspiyono, an ABAC member, shared that he flew from Jakarta (Indonesia) to Ho Chi Minh City and had a medical checkup and movement history examination. When he arrived in Da Nang, he received a double check at the hotel and before attending the conferences. He said the security work was carried out strictly and he was very confident about that. Deputy director of the Da Nang emergency centre Pham Thi Anh Hong said the centre had arranged an ambulance and an around-the-clock medical group to ensure health safety for all delegates, as well as prevention measures for emergency cases. Participants discussed important events in the ASEAN Year 2020 chaired… Read full this story
- Government delays mean border officials are not prepared for Brexit
- Vertice Asean: Trump atteso da "proteste massicce"
- Five Buddhists jailed in Vietnam for 'public disorder'
- Vietnam's floating market struggles to stay above water
- Something borrowed: grooms and guests for hire in Vietnam
- Pet owners urged to prepare for potential festive dangers this season
- Kate Adie launches Troubles archive and praises Northern Ireland's ‘tolerance’
- Misplaced praise
- Tug boat crew tell of their dramatic rescue mission as PM praises crews in parliament
- Winter bomb continues to cause chaos as council workers are praised for hard work
ASEAN officials praise Vietnam’s preparations for AEM Retreat have 310 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 10, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.