A doctor gives advice to the British man (Source: VNA) Thua Thien-Hue (VNA) – A 71-year-old British man, who is the 49th COVID-19 patient recorded in Vietnam, has been treated successfully, the Hue Central Hospital in Thua Thien-Hue province announced on March 31. The man travelled to Vietnam on Flight VN0054 on March 2. He has been quarantined from March 8 and become the second patient treated successfully by the hospital. During the treatment, the patient did not have fever, cough and shortness of breath, and was treated with blood pressure. He expressed his hope that in the next days, when his wife also fully recovers, they will be able to come back to their home country. At present, the Hue Central Hospital is treating two COVID-19 patients, both of them British./. VNA
- Man charged with attempted murder after 71-year-old stabbed in Borth
- Suffolk 71-year-old tussled with police and snatched breathalyser from officer's car
- Did you help 71-year-old man who was injured by a car in Melton ?
- Police search for 71-year-old missing woman from Bridlington
- Woman, 23, marries 71-year-old and blasts critics who call her a 'mail order bride'
- Oxford graduate, 25, reveals she is engaged to her 71-year-old former professor
- Breaking: Police still looking for 19-year-old Genoa man Joseph Maynard
- Police still looking for missing 19-year-old Genoa man
- Trial set for son accused of slitting 68-year-old British mother’s throat
- 20-year-old Turkish man rescues three people from Berlin fire
71-year-old British man with COVID-19 treated successfully by Hue hospital have 247 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.