Vietnam Economy 2020 produce export target unchanged The Saigon Times Thursday, Mar 26, 2020,10:12 (GMT+7) 2020 produce export target unchangedThe Saigon Times Vietnamese mangoes being prepared for export at a Tien Giang-based firm. The target of exporting US$42 billion worth of farm produce this year, which was set in early 2020, will remain unchanged – PHOTO: TRUNG CHANH HCMC – The target of exporting US$42 billion worth of farm produce this year, which was set in early 2020, will remain unchanged, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s recent report on the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the agriculture sector. Despite the unchanged target, exports to some markets will be adjusted to make up for the American and European markets’ decline. Vietnam will ramp up its shipments of agricultural products to China by 10%, to Southeast Asia by 9% and to other markets by 9% versus the initial plan. The ministry noted that the United States and the European Union may not revive their economies until June or July after they bring the coronavirus pandemic under control, Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper reported. Meanwhile, Japan’s and South Korea’s economies may recover after June, but their import volume of Vietnamese farm produce will… Read full this story
- Textile-Garment sector unlikely to obtain export target set for 2019
- Garment export target of $40 billion a long shot
- VN garment export target of $40 billion a long shot
- Garment export target of 40 billion USD may be reached
- Seafood exports target US$10 billion this year
- Seafood exports likely to fall short of 10-billion USD target
- Vietnam & New Zealand trade to reach $1.7- 2bn by 2020
- Vietnam records 30 types of goods with export revenue of over US$1 billion each
- Should Democrats Target the Heartland or the Sunbelt in 2020?
- Fears power bills will continue to skyrocket while electricity blackouts increase if renewable energy targets aren't extended
2020 produce export target unchanged have 314 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.