(CNN)A Smithsonian museum dedicated to women’s history is a step closer to reality after the House of Representatives overwhelmingly approved a bill to create one. It now heads to the Senate
The passage of the bill comes on the 100th anniversary of women in the U.S. winning the right to vote
- Reality-bending headset shipments could reach 100 million by 2021
- Love museums? Hate pants? Try these virtual museum tours from your PC
- Ellen Stofan, Former NASA Chief Scientist, to Head National Air and Space Museum
- The DeanBeat: Atari’s groundbreaking women speak across the decades
- Tom Brokaw Supported By NBC Employees Due To ‘Unpoken Threat’: Report
- This Pokémon Go-style app lets you find virtual statues of historic women
- Kathryn Parsons: 'I wouldn't be pushing for more women in technology if I thought it was toxic'
- A closer look at Warren Spector’s returns to the Wasteland with Disney’s Epic Mickey 2
- Maybe Mozilla's new VR version of Firefox will spice up the blander parts of virtual reality
- Clearing the rat’s nest: Why virtual reality must go wireless
- Fully Restored "Star Trek" Enterprise Unveiled at Smithsonian
- Soon, the video game museum will have an exhibit dedicated to women
- Fantasy meets reality: the best ways to entertain yourself in virtual reality
- The women of Atari spoke. Why isn't the gaming industry listening?
- Convergence Is Reality
- Ricoh’s Theta S 360 camera goes for an ace at the Women’s British Open
- The history and future of 3DMark, the world’s most popular gaming benchmark
- The Unbelievable Reality of the Impossible Hyperloop
- Microsoft’s HoloLens gains momentum from award-winning HoloAnatomy app
- Arctic group's isolation lasted 4,000 years
With bipartisan support, a Smithsonian women's history museum is closer to reality have 529 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.